Loss of consumers alters the effects of resident assemblages on the local spread of an introduced macroalga
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2008
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 269–279, February 2009
How to Cite
Bulleri, F., Tamburello, L. and Benedetti-Cecchi, L. (2009), Loss of consumers alters the effects of resident assemblages on the local spread of an introduced macroalga. Oikos, 118: 269–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2008.16955.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted 29 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!