Interannual variation in bird–landscape relations: understanding sources of a pervasive conservation dilemma
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 118, Issue 1, pages 45–54, January 2009
How to Cite
Riffell, S. K. and Gutzwiller, K. J. (2009), Interannual variation in bird–landscape relations: understanding sources of a pervasive conservation dilemma. Oikos, 118: 45–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2008.17061.x
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted 13 June 2008
Vol. 121, Issue 7, 1174, Version of Record online: 16 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!