Species identity, diversity and microbial carbon flow in reassembling macrobenthic communities
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 118, Issue 4, pages 503–512, April 2009
How to Cite
Rossi, F., Vos, M. and Middelburg, J. J. (2009), Species identity, diversity and microbial carbon flow in reassembling macrobenthic communities. Oikos, 118: 503–512. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2008.17112.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted 28 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!