Predation of seabirds by invasive rats: multiple indirect consequences for invertebrate communities
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2008
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 118, Issue 3, pages 420–430, March 2009
How to Cite
Towns, D. R., Wardle, D. A., Mulder, C. P. H., Yeates, G. W., Fitzgerald, B. M., Richard Parrish, G., Bellingham, P. J. and Bonner, K. I. (2009), Predation of seabirds by invasive rats: multiple indirect consequences for invertebrate communities. Oikos, 118: 420–430. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2008.17186.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted 8 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!