Patch area, substrate depth, and richness affect giving-up densities: a test with mourning doves and cottontail rabbits
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 118, Issue 11, pages 1721–1731, November 2009
How to Cite
Abu Baker, M. A. and Brown, J. S. (2009), Patch area, substrate depth, and richness affect giving-up densities: a test with mourning doves and cottontail rabbits. Oikos, 118: 1721–1731. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2008.17473.x
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted 7 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!