Differential induced response to generalist and specialist herbivores by Lindera benzoin (Lauraceae) in sun and shade
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 118, Issue 8, pages 1181–1189, August 2009
How to Cite
Mooney, E. H., Tiedeken, E. J., Muth, N. Z. and Niesenbaum, R. A. (2009), Differential induced response to generalist and specialist herbivores by Lindera benzoin (Lauraceae) in sun and shade. Oikos, 118: 1181–1189. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2009.17228.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted 19 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!