Salmon species, density and watershed size predict magnitude of marine enrichment in riparian food webs
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 118, Issue 9, pages 1307–1318, September 2009
How to Cite
Hocking, M. D. and Reimchen, T. E. (2009), Salmon species, density and watershed size predict magnitude of marine enrichment in riparian food webs. Oikos, 118: 1307–1318. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2009.17302.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted 23 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!