Foraging behaviour of predators in heterogeneous landscapes: the role of perceptual ability and diet breadth
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 118, Issue 9, pages 1363–1372, September 2009
How to Cite
Bianchi, F. J. J. A., Schellhorn, N. A. and Van Der Werf, W. (2009), Foraging behaviour of predators in heterogeneous landscapes: the role of perceptual ability and diet breadth. Oikos, 118: 1363–1372. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2009.17319.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted 13 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!