A tree in the jaws of a moth – temporal variation in oak leaf quality and leaf-chewer performance
Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 118, Issue 8, pages 1212–1218, August 2009
How to Cite
Roslin, T. and Salminen, J.-P. (2009), A tree in the jaws of a moth – temporal variation in oak leaf quality and leaf-chewer performance. Oikos, 118: 1212–1218. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2009.17322.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted 10 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!