Structure and dynamics of pollination networks: the role of alien plants
Article first published online: 2 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 118, Issue 8, pages 1190–1200, August 2009
How to Cite
Valdovinos, F. S., Ramos-Jiliberto, R., Flores, J. D., Espinoza, C. and López, G. (2009), Structure and dynamics of pollination networks: the role of alien plants. Oikos, 118: 1190–1200. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2009.17364.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted 6 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!