Differential virulence in a multiple-host parasite of bumble bees: resolving the paradox of parasite survival?
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 118, Issue 6, pages 941–949, June 2009
How to Cite
Rutrecht, S. T. and Brown, M. J. F. (2009), Differential virulence in a multiple-host parasite of bumble bees: resolving the paradox of parasite survival?. Oikos, 118: 941–949. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2009.17392.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted 7 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!