Uncommon specialization in a mutualism between a temperate herbaceous plant guild and an ant: are Aphaenogaster ants keystone mutualists?
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 118, Issue 12, pages 1793–1804, December 2009
How to Cite
Ness, J. H., Morin, D. F. and Giladi, I. (2009), Uncommon specialization in a mutualism between a temperate herbaceous plant guild and an ant: are Aphaenogaster ants keystone mutualists?. Oikos, 118: 1793–1804. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2009.17430.x
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted 29 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!