Negative native–exotic diversity relationship in oak savannas explained by human influence and climate
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 118, Issue 9, pages 1373–1382, September 2009
How to Cite
Lilley, P. L. and Vellend, M. (2009), Negative native–exotic diversity relationship in oak savannas explained by human influence and climate. Oikos, 118: 1373–1382. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2009.17503.x
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted 16 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!