Closely related parasitoids induce different pupation and foraging responses in Drosophila larvae
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 118, Issue 8, pages 1148–1157, August 2009
How to Cite
Seyahooei, M. A., Kraaijeveld-Smit, F. J. L., Kraaijeveld, K., Crooijmans, J. B. M., Van Dooren, T. J. M. and Van Alphen, J. J. M. (2009), Closely related parasitoids induce different pupation and foraging responses in Drosophila larvae. Oikos, 118: 1148–1157. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2009.17508.x
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted 17 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!