Resources and pollinators contribute to population sex-ratio bias and pollen limitation in Fragaria virginiana (Rosaceae)
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 118, Issue 8, pages 1250–1260, August 2009
How to Cite
Case, A. L. and Ashman, T.-L. (2009), Resources and pollinators contribute to population sex-ratio bias and pollen limitation in Fragaria virginiana (Rosaceae). Oikos, 118: 1250–1260. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2009.17520.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted 20 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!