Strength of asymmetric competition between predators in food webs ruled by fluctuating prey: the case of foxes in tundra
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 119, Issue 1, pages 27–34, January 2010
How to Cite
Henden, J.-A., Ims, R. A., Yoccoz, N. G., Hellström, P. and Angerbjörn, A. (2010), Strength of asymmetric competition between predators in food webs ruled by fluctuating prey: the case of foxes in tundra. Oikos, 119: 27–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2009.17604.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted 11 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!