Shifting dominance from native C4 to non-native C3 grasses: relationships to community diversity
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 118, Issue 12, pages 1844–1853, December 2009
How to Cite
Miles, E. K. and Knops, J. M. H. (2009), Shifting dominance from native C4 to non-native C3 grasses: relationships to community diversity. Oikos, 118: 1844–1853. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2009.17718.x
- Issue online: 30 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted 29 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!