The importance of interannual variation and bottom–up nitrogen enrichment for plant–pollinator networks
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 118, Issue 12, pages 1816–1829, December 2009
How to Cite
Burkle, L. and Irwin, R. (2009), The importance of interannual variation and bottom–up nitrogen enrichment for plant–pollinator networks. Oikos, 118: 1816–1829. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2009.17740.x
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted 29 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!