Climate-driven impacts of prey abundance on the population structure of a tropical aquatic predator
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 119, Issue 1, pages 188–196, January 2010
How to Cite
Ujvari, B., Andersson, S., Brown, G., Shine, R. and Madsen, T. (2010), Climate-driven impacts of prey abundance on the population structure of a tropical aquatic predator. Oikos, 119: 188–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2009.17795.x
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted 6 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!