Pitfalls and challenges of estimating population growth rate from empirical data: consequences for allometric scaling relations
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 119, Issue 3, pages 455–464, March 2010
How to Cite
Fagan, W. F., Lynch, H. J. and Noon, B. R. (2010), Pitfalls and challenges of estimating population growth rate from empirical data: consequences for allometric scaling relations. Oikos, 119: 455–464. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2009.18002.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Paper manuscript accepted 31 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!