Is reproduction of endemic plant species particularly pollen limited in biodiversity hotspots?
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2010
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 119, Issue 7, pages 1192–1200, July 2010
How to Cite
Alonso, C., Vamosi, J. C., Knight, T. M., Steets, J. A. and Ashman, T.-L. (2010), Is reproduction of endemic plant species particularly pollen limited in biodiversity hotspots?. Oikos, 119: 1192–1200. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2009.18026.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2010
- Paper manuscript accepted 20 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!