Predator–prey naïveté, antipredator behavior, and the ecology of predator invasions
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 119, Issue 4, pages 610–621, April 2010
How to Cite
Sih, A., Bolnick, D. I., Luttbeg, B., Orrock, J. L., Peacor, S. D., Pintor, L. M., Preisser, E., Rehage, J. S. and Vonesh, J. R. (2010), Predator–prey naïveté, antipredator behavior, and the ecology of predator invasions. Oikos, 119: 610–621. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2009.18039.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
- Paper manuscript accepted 22 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!