Edge effects as the principal cause of area effects on birds in fragmented secondary forest
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 119, Issue 6, pages 918–926, June 2010
How to Cite
Banks-Leite, C., Ewers, R. M. and Metzger, J.-P. (2010), Edge effects as the principal cause of area effects on birds in fragmented secondary forest. Oikos, 119: 918–926. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2009.18061.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
- Paper manuscript accepted 29 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!