Disturbance influences the outcome of plant–soil biota interactions in the invasive Acacia longifolia and in native species
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 119, Issue 7, pages 1172–1180, July 2010
How to Cite
Carvalho, L. M., Antunes, P. M., Martins-Loução, M. A. and Klironomos, J. N. (2010), Disturbance influences the outcome of plant–soil biota interactions in the invasive Acacia longifolia and in native species. Oikos, 119: 1172–1180. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2009.18148.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Paper manuscript accepted 13 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!