Testing the accuracy of species distribution models using species records from a new field survey
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2010
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 119, Issue 8, pages 1326–1334, August 2010
How to Cite
Newbold, T., Reader, T., El-Gabbas, A., Berg, W., Shohdi, W. M., Zalat, S., El Din, S. B. and Gilbert, F. (2010), Testing the accuracy of species distribution models using species records from a new field survey. Oikos, 119: 1326–1334. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2009.18295.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2010
- Paper manuscript accepted 9 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!