Like moths to a street lamp: exaggerated animal densities in plot-level global change field experiments
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 119, Issue 5, pages 791–795, May 2010
How to Cite
Moise, E. R. D. and Henry, H. A. L. (2010), Like moths to a street lamp: exaggerated animal densities in plot-level global change field experiments. Oikos, 119: 791–795. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2009.18343.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
- Paper manuscript accepted 25 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!