Evolution of dispersal traits along an invasion route in the wind-dispersed Senecio inaequidens (Asteraceae)
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors
Volume 119, Issue 10, pages 1563–1570, October 2010
How to Cite
Monty, A. and Mahy, G. (2010), Evolution of dispersal traits along an invasion route in the wind-dispersed Senecio inaequidens (Asteraceae). Oikos, 119: 1563–1570. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2010.17769.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2010
- Paper manuscript accepted 5 Febraury 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!