The predation risks of interspecific eavesdropping: weasel–vole interactions
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors
Volume 119, Issue 7, pages 1210–1216, July 2010
How to Cite
Hughes, N. K., Korpimäki, E. and Banks, P. B. (2010), The predation risks of interspecific eavesdropping: weasel–vole interactions. Oikos, 119: 1210–1216. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2010.18006.x
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
- Paper manuscript accepted 24 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!