Exploring the difficulties of studying futures in ecology: what do ecological scientists think?
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors
Volume 119, Issue 8, pages 1364–1376, August 2010
How to Cite
Coreau, A., Treyer, S., Cheptou, P.-O., Thompson, J. D. and Mermet, L. (2010), Exploring the difficulties of studying futures in ecology: what do ecological scientists think?. Oikos, 119: 1364–1376. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2010.18195.x
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2010
- Paper manuscript accepted 4 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!