Differential effects of host plant hybridization on herbivore community structure and grazing pressure on forest canopies
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors
Volume 119, Issue 9, pages 1445–1452, September 2010
How to Cite
Nakamura, M., Asanuma, M. and Hiura, T. (2010), Differential effects of host plant hybridization on herbivore community structure and grazing pressure on forest canopies. Oikos, 119: 1445–1452. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2010.18255.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2010
- Paper manuscript accepted 15 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!