Impact of dispersal status on estimates of local population growth rates in a Temminck's stint Calidris temminckii population
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors
Volume 119, Issue 9, pages 1493–1503, September 2010
How to Cite
Pakanen, V.-M., Rönkä, A., Belda, E. J., Luukkonen, A., Kvist, L. and Koivula, K. (2010), Impact of dispersal status on estimates of local population growth rates in a Temminck's stint Calidris temminckii population. Oikos, 119: 1493–1503. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2010.18320.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2010
- Paper manuscript accepted 15 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!