Seasonal differences in population-, ensemble- and community-level responses of bats to landscape structure in Amazonia
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors
Volume 119, Issue 10, pages 1654–1664, October 2010
How to Cite
Klingbeil, B. T. and Willig, M. R. (2010), Seasonal differences in population-, ensemble- and community-level responses of bats to landscape structure in Amazonia. Oikos, 119: 1654–1664. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2010.18328.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
- Paper manuscript accepted 9 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!