Interactions between the information content of different chemical cues affect induced defences in tadpoles
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors
Volume 119, Issue 11, pages 1814–1822, November 2010
How to Cite
Hettyey, A., Zsarnóczai, S., Vincze, K., Hoi, H. and Laurila, A. (2010), Interactions between the information content of different chemical cues affect induced defences in tadpoles. Oikos, 119: 1814–1822. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2010.18563.x
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2010
- Paper manuscript accepted 22 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!