Plastic reproductive allocation as a buffer against environmental stochasticity – linking life history and population dynamics to climate
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 120, Issue 2, pages 245–257, February 2011
How to Cite
Bårdsen, B.-J., Henden, J.-A., Fauchald, P., Tveraa, T. and Stien, A. (2011), Plastic reproductive allocation as a buffer against environmental stochasticity – linking life history and population dynamics to climate. Oikos, 120: 245–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2010.18597.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 4 June 2010
Vol. 120, Issue 4, 640, Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!