Are latitudinal clines in body size adaptive?
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors
Volume 119, Issue 9, pages 1387–1390, September 2010
How to Cite
Stillwell, R. C. (2010), Are latitudinal clines in body size adaptive?. Oikos, 119: 1387–1390. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2010.18670.x
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2010
- Paper manuscript accepted 27 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!