The interacting effects of land use change, climate change and suppression of natural disturbances on landscape forest structure in the Swiss Alps
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 120, Issue 2, pages 216–225, February 2011
How to Cite
Kulakowski, D., Bebi, P. and Rixen, C. (2011), The interacting effects of land use change, climate change and suppression of natural disturbances on landscape forest structure in the Swiss Alps. Oikos, 120: 216–225. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2010.18726.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
- Paper manuscript accepted 21 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!