Trophic matches and mismatches: can polar bears reduce the abundance of nesting snow geese in western Hudson Bay?
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 120, Issue 5, pages 696–709, May 2011
How to Cite
Rockwell, R. F., Gormezano, L. J. and Koons, D. N. (2011), Trophic matches and mismatches: can polar bears reduce the abundance of nesting snow geese in western Hudson Bay?. Oikos, 120: 696–709. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2010.18837.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
- Paper manuscript accepted 1 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!