Effects of species-specific interactions with predation risk on the relative species sensitivities to a pesticide in water boatmen (Corixidae)
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2010
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 120, Issue 6, pages 897–905, June 2011
How to Cite
Trekels, H., Van de Meutter, F. and Stoks, R. (2011), Effects of species-specific interactions with predation risk on the relative species sensitivities to a pesticide in water boatmen (Corixidae). Oikos, 120: 897–905. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2010.18852.x
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2010
- Paper manuscript accepted 4 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!