Taxonomic versus allometric constraints on non-linear interaction strengths
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 120, Issue 4, pages 483–492, April 2011
How to Cite
Rall, B. C., Kalinkat, G., Ott, D., Vucic-Pestic, O. and Brose, U. (2011), Taxonomic versus allometric constraints on non-linear interaction strengths. Oikos, 120: 483–492. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2010.18860.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 18 Novemeber 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!