Does a warmer lake mean smaller benthic algae? Evidence against the importance of temperature–size relationships in natural systems
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2010
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 120, Issue 2, pages 162–169, February 2011
How to Cite
Byllaardt, J. V. and Cyr, H. (2011), Does a warmer lake mean smaller benthic algae? Evidence against the importance of temperature–size relationships in natural systems. Oikos, 120: 162–169. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2010.18880.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2010
- Paper manuscript accepted 26 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!