Nestedness and β-diversity in ectoparasite assemblages of small mammalian hosts: effects of parasite affinity, host biology and scale
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2010
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 120, Issue 4, pages 630–639, April 2011
How to Cite
Krasnov, B. R., Stanko, M., Khokhlova, I. S., Shenbrot, G. I., Morand, S., Korallo-Vinarskaya, N. P. and Vinarski, Maxim. V. (2011), Nestedness and β-diversity in ectoparasite assemblages of small mammalian hosts: effects of parasite affinity, host biology and scale. Oikos, 120: 630–639. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2010.19072.x
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2010
- Paper manuscript accepted 6 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!