The role of El Niño–Southern Oscillation in the dynamics of a savanna large herbivore population
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 120, Issue 8, pages 1175–1182, August 2011
How to Cite
Marshal, J. P., Owen-Smith, N., Whyte, I. J. and Stenseth, N. Chr. (2011), The role of El Niño–Southern Oscillation in the dynamics of a savanna large herbivore population. Oikos, 120: 1175–1182. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2010.19155.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 30 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!