Experimental evidence for host preference in a tick parasitizing songbird nestlings
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 120, Issue 8, pages 1209–1216, August 2011
How to Cite
Heylen, D. J. A. and Matthysen, E. (2011), Experimental evidence for host preference in a tick parasitizing songbird nestlings. Oikos, 120: 1209–1216. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2010.19358.x
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 3 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!