Do pollination syndromes cause modularity and predict interactions in a pollination network in tropical high-altitude grasslands?
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 121, Issue 1, pages 35–43, January 2012
How to Cite
Danieli-Silva, A., de Souza, J. M. T., Donatti, A. J., Campos, R. P., Vicente-Silva, J., Freitas, L. and Varassin, I. G. (2012), Do pollination syndromes cause modularity and predict interactions in a pollination network in tropical high-altitude grasslands?. Oikos, 121: 35–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2011.19089.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 4 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!