Phylogenetic distance can predict susceptibility to attack by natural enemies
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 120, Issue 9, pages 1327–1334, September 2011
How to Cite
Ness, J. H., Rollinson, E. J. and Whitney, K. D. (2011), Phylogenetic distance can predict susceptibility to attack by natural enemies. Oikos, 120: 1327–1334. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2011.19119.x
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 24 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!