Life history strategy in herbaceous perennials: inferring demographic patterns from the aboveground dynamics of a primarily subterranean, myco-heterotrophic orchid
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 120, Issue 9, pages 1291–1300, September 2011
How to Cite
Shefferson, R. P., McCormick, M. K., Whigham, D. F. and O'Neill, J. P. (2011), Life history strategy in herbaceous perennials: inferring demographic patterns from the aboveground dynamics of a primarily subterranean, myco-heterotrophic orchid. Oikos, 120: 1291–1300. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2011.19130.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 14 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!