Willow grouse bag size is more sensitive to variation in hunter effort than to variation in willow grouse density
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 120, Issue 11, pages 1667–1673, November 2011
How to Cite
Willebrand, T., Hörnell-Willebrand, M. and Asmyhr, L. (2011), Willow grouse bag size is more sensitive to variation in hunter effort than to variation in willow grouse density. Oikos, 120: 1667–1673. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2011.19204.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 1 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!