Risk management in optimal foragers: the effect of sightlines and predator type on patch use, time allocation, and vigilance in gerbils
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 120, Issue 11, pages 1657–1666, November 2011
How to Cite
Embar, K., Kotler, B. P. and Mukherjee, S. (2011), Risk management in optimal foragers: the effect of sightlines and predator type on patch use, time allocation, and vigilance in gerbils. Oikos, 120: 1657–1666. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2011.19278.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 14 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!