Components of tree resilience: effects of successive low-growth episodes in old ponderosa pine forests
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 120, Issue 12, pages 1909–1920, December 2011
How to Cite
Lloret, F., Keeling, E. G. and Sala, A. (2011), Components of tree resilience: effects of successive low-growth episodes in old ponderosa pine forests. Oikos, 120: 1909–1920. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2011.19372.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 10 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!