Species’ traits and environmental gradients interact to govern primary production in freshwater mussel communities
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 121, Issue 3, pages 403–416, March 2012
How to Cite
Spooner, D. E. and Vaughn, C. C. (2012), Species’ traits and environmental gradients interact to govern primary production in freshwater mussel communities. Oikos, 121: 403–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2011.19380.x
- Issue published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 27 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!